REGISTER FOR THE WORKSHOP
"Speak and Slide. How to UNLEARN PowerPoint"
Guilty... until proven innocent.
When people settle into their seats for a presentation, the speaker is immediately judged. And for you, the speaker, the judgement is typically harsh. You have only a couple minutes to make a first impression, and you're competing directly with the messages coming in on their phones. If within your first few minutes, you click forward to a word-filled slide and begin reading, you've lost them.
Take control of your message. This interactive workshop will show you how. You will master these three areas:
- People will understand and recall your message with ease
- You will control difficult situations and people
- PowerPoint will help you - not hurt you.
Here's the agenda:
Day one (4 hours)
- What are you trying to communicate?
- Why should I use storytelling?
- Why they don't listen?
- The role of a strategic narrative.
- The 4C approach to storytelling.
- Six plots lines for your message.
Day two (4 hours)
- Anecdotes illustrate your point.
- Become a W.I.Z.A.R.D. at handling difficult situations.
- How slides support your speech.
- What should they take away?
- How to design your slides.
- Dealing with numbers.
This course is currently available in Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad, delivered in two half-day sessions. Register now to get the introductory price of only US$300.